Thursday, January 29, 2009

What Do Mormon's Believe??

Most of my friends know that I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (aka...I am Mormon). Just recently I have had some good friends ask me exactly what we believe. This has led to some good discussions. I am always willing to talk to people and answer their questions about our church, even if they are inquiring just for informational or curiosity purposes. I've come to learn that there are many misconceptions about Mormons (some of which I've been able to clarify to friends thankfully). So I thought I'd post a link on my blog for a good website that explains the basic beliefs of our church.

www.mormon.org is a great one for explaining our basic beliefs

www.lds.org is another good one, although it's purpose is more to include lessons, articles, etc. for church members.

When searching for information be careful because there are many websites that have mis-information...so these two are good, legitimate ones:)

I refer to my church and church related things so much on my blog so I thought I'd add this posting for anyone who may be interested in learning more:)

No comments:

Post a Comment