Saturday, April 4, 2009

More Museum Adventures

While Brenda and Cori were here visiting we took them to the U of M Natural History Museum. Tanner and Logan love that place because they are sooooo into dinosaurs. They can read and pronounce every dinosaur's name...tell you what it eats, how much it weighs, how tall it is, etc. etc. This proves very difficult for me since I don't know any of that stuff! They research on the computer and read books about dinosaurs all the time and then try to impress me with all their cool dino facts:) Anyways, here are some pictures of us at the museum. I had to throw the one in of Preston and I kissing:) He is so sweet...I'll say "give mama kisses" and he gives me like 10 kisses in a row:)...gotta love slobbery baby kisses...they're the best!






No comments:

Post a Comment