Monday, April 13, 2009

Church Primary Easter Party

We started out Easter weekend by going to the Annual Primary Easter Party. I wish I had more pictures, but my hands were too cold to take the camera out. It was absolutely FREEZING! We were totally looking forward to this and had a great time last year, but because of the weather, the kids didn't want to play any of the games and the babies were crying. Eventually we went and sat in the car to warm up and then came out to grab some leftover food and do the egg hunt. It was mainly my fault...I didn't dress us warm enough...it had been so nice just the day before! (teaches me to pay closer attention to the weather report). Anyways, the boys were pleased with the candy they got from the egg hunt, and afterwards reported that they had a good time (even if half of it was spent in the van:) haha



No comments:

Post a Comment