Friday, March 27, 2009

Brenda and Cori:)

My sister Brenda and her friend Cori are here visiting for a week from Arizona. It has been so fun to have them come. Yesterday we headed to the Hartland Pool and enjoyed some 86 degree water. Ever since the babies were born I haven't really been able to take all the kids swimming because it is basically an impossible task with four little kids....so I took advantage of the opportunity of having Brenda and Cori here to help us go swimming:) They have both been a great help to me...They babysat for us last night and will again tomorrow so Scott and I can go out to dinner...They are helping me take the kids to get their Easter pictures tomorrow (another hard thing to do with all four kids by myself:). We have done lots of fun things together and have lots more fun things planned to do together. Brenda is expecting her first baby (a boy) in June, so I passed on the tubs of baby clothes to her...I joked that in our family, the tubs of baby boy clothes are like "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" because they just keep getting passed around...from Tanner and Logan to Keagan, back to Preston, and now to Brenda's baby:)...Anyways...here are a few swimming pictures.... Love ya Brenda!





No comments:

Post a Comment