Monday, December 22, 2008

Pre-School Christmas Party!

The boys had their Pre-school Christmas party on Thursday. The whole family was invited so Scott took off work for the "special occasion" which the boys thought was great. There were lots of fun things to do...and Mallory and Preston had a blast exploring the whole pre-school room:) There was a special surprise visit from Santa (who happened to be the highschool principal:) who brought gifts for all the kids (that the parents secretly brought ahead of time). I love their lead teacher, Mrs Bischer, and the whole pre-school program in general. I'm really glad I decided to enroll them. I had debated about it initally, but now wish I would have had them go when they were three years old too. I will have Mallory and Preston go when they are three. Anyways...here are a few Christmas party pics...





No comments:

Post a Comment