Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Par-Tay...and Cookie Exchange!

I love the holidays... I've found that most of the holiday things I do are for others...decorating, baking, shopping, buying and wrapping gifts, etc. I enjoy doing these things, however, I do have to say that one of my favorite things about the holidays are gatherings of friends because it is fun for ME (not focused on my kids:)...selfish I know:) Anyways, my friend Laurel had some of us girls over for a Christmas party/ladies night and cookie exchange. It was a snowy night...but we were determined to party no matter what! So we had fun drinking our (non-alcoholic:) drinks, eating appetizers, exchanging cookies, and just chatting. I ended up having to leave early because Preston cried for over and hour and Scott couldn't get him back to sleep (the drawback of a nursing baby:)...but the next day I looked really good giving my neighbors some plates of a variety of cookies I had gotten the night before:) Thanks Ladies!





No comments:

Post a Comment