Saturday, October 3, 2009

Fall is Here!!...A Visit to Three Cedars Farm!!

I LOVE Fall...it is by far my favorite season! The colorful leaves, the crisp cool temperatures, visits to the cider mills and apple orchards, the excitement of the upcoming holidays...the list goes on. This last Thursday was the first day of October and just a gorgeous fall day...so we took the opportunity to head to one of our favorite places to visit in the fall...Three Cedars Farm. This farm in Northville just oozes with charm and is so much fun! It is decorated beautifully...has yummy donuts and cider, hayrides, apples, pumpkins, a great country store that is just darling. We love it there and visit a few times each year...especially at Christmas when it is all decked out for the holidays. Anyways...here are some pics from our days adventure...Happy Fall everyone!!!!















2 comments:

  1. Your kids are so cute. The weather must be colder up there because we aren't in long sleeves yet (but it's coming). We miss you guys. Please give big Hugs and Kisses to the kids. Love, Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you were really milking the cow!! Then with a second look I think the cow is fake, right? I've heard of that farm/orchard, but have never been there. Sounds like it is worth a trip over there. I'll put it on my fall to-do list!

    ReplyDelete