Thursday, June 4, 2009

Memorial Day in Virginia

Over the Memorial Day holiday and all last week, we went to Virginia to visit Scott's parents. We were there for 10 days and did lots of things and took lots of pictures...I've been meaning to blog about it, but have become a lazy blogger I suppose and have decided that it's too much effort to look through my 150 pictures and blog about all the trip highlights...am I lazy or what!? Anyways, I thought I'd post this one...I kind of liked it with the boys wearing their red, white and blue in front of the Washington Monument...patriotic:) We toured around Washington DC a bit and enjoyed the National Museum of Natural History and especially the National Museum of American History. It was enjoyable to be at our nations capital around Memorial Day and see all the sites and monuments. Ok, I'm vowing to be a better blogger in the future...but for now...Happy belated Memorial Day:)

1 comment:

  1. I figured maybe you were gone since you hadn't blogged or commented for awhile. Glad you had a good time. I've never been to DC (hubby is there this week again). One of these days!

    ReplyDelete