Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Brenda's delivery

As I mentioned before, my sister Brenda gave birth to a beautiful baby boy Saturday night...Brody Legend Hatch 7 lbs. 4 oz. She live in Arizona so I wasn't with her, but my mom, dad, sister, and Brenda's husband were so I was able to get the minute by minute updates throughout the process. Brenda had a VERY hard delivery and it was agonizing hearing the details. I just wanted to cry. Her epidural only took on one side and during the end she had no epidural....so she was in lots of pain...she pushed forever and had three VERY long pushing sessions and he wouldn't come out...they were talking possible C-section cuz he was stuck. Anyways, I'll spare all the details, but I appreciate my sister Kathy taking so many pictures...I think she captured the true raw pain, sacrifice, and emotion of childbirth. Here are a few pictures of her delivery...makes me glad I don't have to go through that again!





No comments:

Post a Comment