Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day Dad!

Happy Father's Day to my Dad!!:)...I wasn't able to spend Father's Day with my dad this year since my parents live in Utah...but they are coming this week to visit for 10 days:) My dad is such a wonderful father and example to me. He has taught me so much throughout my life and I am so grateful for him and all he does for me. Here are a few pictures of him:) (I didn't have too many, so I grabbed a couple from our family website that my sister put on:)...One of them is with his new 8th grandchild, my sister Brenda's baby Brody...another is of him in his scrubs (he volunteers in a hospital:)...and the other two my sister Kathy did of my parents. Love ya Dad!!!




1 comment:

  1. ...still laughing at the prozac comment on my blog. I am actually really excited for baby number 4. It's already kicking my tail but I enjoyed baby 3 so much more. I'm just now getting the hang of it, kind of :) Keep the good motherhood hints a comin'.

    ReplyDelete