Friday, October 31, 2008

Trunk-orTreat!!

Last night was our annual church Trunk-or-Treat! We enjoyed the pizza for dinner and the boys liked the face painting and games around the church. Unfortunately just as it was time to head outside to "trunk or treat" Tanner told me he had a migraine headache. So he laid on the couch with me inside while Logan trick or treated. Then just as we were leaving, Tanner threw up all over the back seat of the van...needless to say I spent most of last night scrubbing out the seat and carseat, and washing costumes. Happy Halloween to me huh!? I learned that when a costume says it's not washable..it really isn't! Both the boys have flattened, nappy manes on their horse and lion now:) Oh well, such is life. They are looking forward to trick-or-treating tomorrow. I love Halloween, but between all the various Halloween events the last two weeks, I'm just about ready to have things calm down and move onto Thanksgiving:)!!





No comments:

Post a Comment