Saturday, October 18, 2008

Fall Pics of the Kids:)

As I am posting this post and the previous one...I am feeling terrible guilt. The last two days I feel like I haven't been very patient, kind, and loving with my kids. I'm not sure why...I've just been short with them and have not spent the time I need to listening to them, smiling, and giving them the love and attention they deserve. Do you ever have times like that? I'm sure everyone does...but I hate when I'm like that. Usually it's nothing they've done, but rather me just letting little things get in the way of what is really important...I end up getting impatient with them...that's my clue that I need to re-prioritize. As I just downloaded my pictures from my camera to post, I looked at all the pictures of my sweet children and just about started crying. My kids are all asleep...so I think I will go give them all a kiss on their foreheads and vow to be a better mom tomorrow...





4 comments:

  1. Of course we all have those days!!! I know we're super mom's, but come on, we aren't completely perfect. Pretty darn close though. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. your pictures are awesome and your kids are adorable!!! julie, when i think of you, i feel like you are a super mom...but, yes, kristi is right...we all have those days (although i'm sure my days occur more often the supermom julie)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the new look of your blog!!! Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do the exact same thing. It's weird that even with how much we love them, the day to day stuff of life can make us not be the person we want to be with them. I have gone to bed on many nights feeling that same guilt. It's hard not to feel bad, but be assured you're not alone!
    Your kids are very, very cute! I just love all the beautiful fall pics!

    ReplyDelete