Saturday, May 3, 2008

My Little Boys are Growing Up!

Tanner and Logan have made two big changes this week...I'm so proud of them! I was getting really tired of them using sippy cups. They are 3 1/2 and the doctor said they really shouldn't be using them after Two years old! So we had a "goodbye sippy cup party" and I bagged them all up and packed them away. This is Tanner kissing his cups goodbye (as he's saying..."I'll miss you sippy cups:)" I thought the boys would have a hard time, but not at all! They can only drink at the table or counter in real cups and they are fine. I guess sometimes it's harder for me to make changes than them (or I think it will be harder than it is). Anyways, the other change they've made is that they don't wear diapers or pull-ups to bed anymore. I just decided about a week ago to try to train them at night (I was expecting to be washing sheets etc. while we worked on this). Well, as it turns out...they've stayed dry all week...no wet sheets or jammies!!! Yay I'm not sure how long they have to go before I say they are trained, but so far I'm happy...no more diapers for them. Whew! My little boys are growing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment