Friday, May 16, 2008

The MSU Children's Garden...A Happy Mother's Day!

Last Saturday we went to the MSU Chidren's Garden to celebrate Mother's Day. I t was perfect weather so we went and let the kids explore and looked at the beautiful gardens and children's butterfly house. We brought a picnic...it was great! So this is Mallory and I, Logan trying to catch a butterfly, me trying to teach Logan and Tanner how a sundial works:), the boys trying out the musical steps, and a picture of when we got home...Scott and the kids gave me a pearl necklace, bracelet, and earrings, and cards they made...sweet:) It was a fun Mother's Day. This Mother's Day I spent alot of time reflecting on the blessing of each of my kids and how I can improve as a mother to be more patient, kind, and loving:) It's hard sometimes...but I'm trying!





No comments:

Post a Comment