Thursday, February 18, 2010

Happy Belated Valentine's Day!






















Happy Belated Valentine's Day everyone! I love Valentine's Day...it's just one of those low-stress, fun holidays that makes everyone smile. Our Valentine's Weekend started with Logan and Tanner's class party at school that I was able to help with. They loved writing out each of their Valentine's to their friends and getting them from their friends that day. I made some fun Valentine Goody Bags for the kids to wake up to that morning. Scott spoiled me with beautiful flowers, yummy chocolates, and some romancin';) Logan asked if he could stay up late the night before Valentine's Day to make a heart cake for his siblings...I thought that was really nice of him to be thoughtful like that. All in all it was a great weekend with lots of hugs, kisses, and love. (most of the time;)
Julie






No comments:

Post a Comment