Wednesday, February 10, 2010

"Fancy Mallory"












I have terribly neglected my blog lately...sorry! (As I know you are all waiting on pins and needles for my next blog entry:)
Last week we went to the Milford Library for a "Fancy Nancy" party. For those of you who haven't heard of Fancy Nancy...she is a little girl in a book series that dresses up all fancy/mis-matchy...it's really cute. So all the little girls were to come dressed up like Fancy Nancy. They had crafts, tea party food, games, stories, etc. Lots of girly fun:)
And Preston had to come and party with all the little girls...the first picture is of him being gross showing me his food...isn't he so proper and polite??
Sorry the pictures are turned...I'm too lazy to turn them, so just turn your head:)
Julie



No comments:

Post a Comment