Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Ladies Man!

I'm not sure I'm ready for this...but Tanner has a girlfriend! haha It's only been about two weeks of school, but I keep hearing from Tanner more and more about a little girl named Elisabeth. Tanner comes home and tells me about Elisabeth...how they play together at recess, walk together in the line at school, sit together everyday on the bus, etc. It was Tanner's day to go get the milk from the cafeteria and pass out the snack, and he picked Elisabeth to help him. But I'd never met her until tonight. This evening was Tanner and Logan's school open house and family picnic. While we were there, Tanner saw Elisabeth and just lit up when he saw her:) They proceeded to spend the entire time together playing and talking. It was soooooo cute. I met her parents and they seem like a nice family. Her mom said, "from what I hear from Elisabeth, her and Tanner are attached at the hip".

The thing that is weird about this is that this friendship is totally Tanner and Elisabeth and doesn't include Logan. While Tanner and Elisabeth were playing, I could tell Logan felt totally left out and didn't know what to do with himself. He's not used to being by himself without Tanner. The boys had another little girl that they both played with in pre-school that we did some playdates with, but this time....it's just Tanner and not Logan...interesting dynamics...maybe this is foreshadowing for what highschool will be like:) Anyway, here are a few pictures of Tanner with his new friend:)...



1 comment: