Sunday, November 8, 2009

Mini-reunion

Last night I had a mini-reunion with some of my former teacher friends and grad school buddies:) I used to teach in Hartland with Theresia and Lisa and the three of us went to grad school at Marygrove College to get our Master's. We made some really great friends there! There were 35 of us that were a "cohort" and we took all the Masters classes together. Because we were together for every class, we became VERY close. We spent every weekend together, stayed overnight, studied together, stayed up late talking about everything under the sun. It was just a magical connection between many of us that you don't find too often...we all just clicked. So....I stopped teaching 5 years ago, and although we've sent Christmas cards, and are friends on facebook, we haven't gotten together too much. So last night a few of us met up...and it was so fun...like we never left each other. I've missed these girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment